Over the past 30 years, we’ve built our reputation on the accurate and scientific use of assessments to guide law firm leaders in making key talent decisions. We’ve tested over 25,000 lawyers, and have accumulated over 42,000 sets of testing data on their personalities, values, leadership styles, emotional intelligence, strengths, and other qualities.
Using this extensive vault of high-quality, targeted data, we can guide you in . . .
- Deciding who to hire
- Improving business development success
- Resolving conflict
- Providing leadership feedback
- Assessing associates for promotion
- Increasing insight within your senior leadership team
- Career planning and guidance
- Succession planning
- and a range of other applications
Some of the tests we use include:
- Personality tests like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), the Hogan Personality Assessment, the Caliper Profile, and the 16PF
- Values measures like the Graves Values Test, the Allport-Vernon Study of Values, the MVPI, and others
- Emotional Intelligence measures, including the MSCEIT, the EQ-i version 2, and the ESCI
- Strengths measures, including the VIA Inventory of Strengths and the Clifton StrengthsFinder (Gallup)
- Group dynamics measures that assess the performance of teams and workgroups
- 360-degree feedback tools that allow many raters to provide anonymous feedback to a particular individual
- The DiSC tool
- The Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument
- The Kolbe A Index
- Career measures such as the Strong Interest Inventory and the Holland Codes test
- And a variety of other tools measuring leadership style, conflict style, and other management behaviors
Interested? Call LawyerBrain.